video

Loading...

Saturday 10 January 2009

Mancora

Mancora is beautiful... I´d heard and read so much about the place but never expected to get lost in its charms for nearly 6 weeks. I´ve so many memories to take away from there, but for now there going to stay with me. The rest of South America better step up to the challenge... Mancora will be very hard to beat.

Long story short I worked there for 5 weeks, bought a pet pig called lucy, helped build some new huts using bamboo, met the funniest people i´ve ever met(maybe ever will), drove around in tuc tucs (normally on the roof), rented motorbikes, ate cerviche (raw fish in lime) at for weeks in a row, got violently sick, stayed horribly drunk, cooked tempura for 40 people... I will never forget it... and I will go back.

Grassy Arse to everybody who experienced it with me. long live ´the point´.

0 comments:

Stephen Cater | Digital Supposition